ROBOCRIB® VX1000 INDUSTRIAL VENDING MACHINE
The RoboCrib® VX1000 has been designed to provide secure access for up to 1048 SKUs (unique items). Imagine this incredible capacity in a system that has only a 34” (86cm) x 39” (99cm) footprint. The variety of available bin sizes makes managing both small and large items a reality (carbide inserts, drill bits, spray cans, tape, safety glasses, air tools, welding tips, solder, welding tanks and more!). RoboCrib® can control access to products by item, employee or job. Further, the system has the capability to track “Lot Control” numbers, and serialized items.
HOW IT WORKS
- Login – Employees access the RoboCrib® VX1000 by using their employee badge or employee number. For additional security, require fingerprint validation.
- Select Item – Users then selects the item they want.
- Dispense – The RoboCrib® VX1000 will automatically move the item into position and open the door.
Optional: A PIN can also be required as well as prompts to track overhead data like Department Number, Job Number, Customer Number, Tail Number, etc...
- 24-7 Availability with security and accountability
- No Repackaging Required: Save time and money with every re-stock
- Fastest Retrieval Time: Access any item in under 10 seconds!
- Automates Purchase Orders: It even calculates the lead times
- High-resolution 19” (48cm) Touch Display
- Variable Bin Size: Customized to your exact needs
- Vend almost any item, type, or size! - Issue large, small, or delicate items without item dropping!
- Control Reconditioned Items: Force the use of reconditioned items first
- Universal Search: Search for any item plant-wide
- Gage Management: Deny access to a serialized gage that has fallen out of its calibration cycle
- Multilingual: Support for other languages
- Field Reconfigurable: Bin configurations for a variety of item sizes and optional field-configurable bins are available so you can easily change bin types with just one screw!
- Full User Access Support: Supports proximity cards, key fobs, mag-stripe cards, barcodes, keypad/PINs
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs (453kg)
- Configurations: Up to 1048 Bins SKUs (Unique Products)
- Enclosure: 34”W (86cm) x 76”H (193cm) x 39”D (99cm)
- Power: 100-240VAC– 50/60HZ, 5A/2.5A MAX
- Optional: Caster wheels make it easy to relocate your machines where you want them
- 12-month warranty
- Over 200 standard reports!
- AutoCrib.net or Client-Server: Cloud managed services or secured internal network
- EDI: Advanced ship notices (ASN) via EDI
- ERP System Support: Interface with many popular ERP systems (SAP, JDE, Baan, etc…)
- Alerts: Get inventory alerts, and send email reports to any smartphone, tablet, or computer