ROBOCRIB® TX750 ASSET MANAGEMENT VENDING MACHINE
ThIS system in its most dense (smallest) bin size configuration provides
for up to 987 bins in roughly the same footprint as our other equivalent
RoboCrib® machines or other competing vending machines. Our patented
plastic bin shelf system, mated with the incredibly flexible tambour style door,
gives the machine the ability to virtually eliminate vertical bin “height” waste
that is common with fixed door machines. The RoboCrib® TX750 is the first machine that was specifically designed to dispense square or rectangular boxes or packages. This practically eliminates the need for repackaging items to fit in helix coil machines or carousels that use pie shaped bins.
HOW IT WORKS
- Login – Sign in using your employee badge or employee number. For additional security, require fingerprint validation.
- Select Item – Select the item you want.
- Dispense – The machine automatically finds the right item, opens the dual-tambour to dispense the product, and unlocks the outside security door.
Optional: You may also track costing data like Department, Job, Machine, Assembly Line, Cost Center, Customer Number, Tail Number, etc… You can customize the field names to match your needs.
- 24-7 availability with accountability
- No repackaging required
- Quickly configure on-site: Plastic shelves can be reconfigured in
minutes without tools
- Dispense square or rectangular boxes or packages
- No bulk stocking required. Use 100% of the machine’s space! Stock as many or as few SKUs as you want.
- Issue delicate items without dropping
- Fast issue time 10 seconds or less!
- Automated purchase orders
- Control reconditioned items and force regrinds first
- Universal search: Find any item plant-wide!
- Gauge Management: Deny access to a gauge that has fallen out of calibration
- User Access: Fingerprint, proximity cards, key fobs, mag-stripe cards, barcodes, keypad/PINs. You can use your existing employee badges!
- Optional: Caster wheels make it easy to relocate your machines where you want them
- Over 200 standard reports!
- AutoCrib.net or Client-Server: Cloud managed services or secured internal network
- EDI: Advanced ship notices (ASN) via EDI
- ERP system support: Interface with many popular ERP systems (SAP, Prophet 21, JDE, Baan, etc…)
- Alerts: Get inventory alerts and email reports to any smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Seamlessly Connect: Use it with existing AutoCrib® systems or use it as a standalone system