ROBOTICS AND INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
MWS provides industrial automation consulting, sales and service. We provide local consulting, sales and support from a single, customer focused source. We take ownership and responsibility.
Industry Leading Automation Partners
- Yasakawa-Motoman Robotic Integration Partner
- Miller-Panasonic Robots
- OTC Robots
- Victory Plasma Systems
- Arclight Plasma Systems
- Pandjiris Seam Welders/Manipulators
- Jetline Seam Welders
- Koike Aronson Manipulators/Seam Welders/Waterjet/Plasma Tables
- Lincoln Electric Automation
MWS can provide automation products and solutions for virtually every industry and robotic application; including arc welding, assembly, coating, dispensing, material handling, material cutting, material removal, packaging, palletizing and spot welding.
Automation Solution Design and Optimization
MWS Automation experts can ensure that your automation solutions deliver value to your business.
We routinely work with customers to identify and assess process and safety efficiencies achieved thru automation. We can help build the ROI to show how quickly automation investments provide bottom line paybacks.
Simulate cycle time and complete preprogramming to avoid downtime caused by programming new parts or additional items added to your automation.
- Set up and program your parts, video to gain a real world vision.
- Sample part runs, to validate results.
The MWS Automation program combines in-the-field expertise backed by OEM product support for your integration project along with programming support to maximize your process efficiency.
MWS provides you with reliable cutting systems CNC or Robotic, large or small, for your specific application. Purchase, installation and maintenance support for long-term production efficiency.
Maintenance and Repair
We troubleshoot and service your robotic mechanical and control systems. Our vendor trained and certified technicians can provide periodic preventative maintenance services, that don’t break the bank and minimize your risk of machine downtime.
- Preventative maintenance
- Emergency Service
- Start-up service
- Customized service packages (support blocks)
- Contact MWS to learn more about our Robotics Service offerings and pricing.
- In-house or onsite training for Robotics, hard automation, plasma systems, weld quality and improved efficiency
- Yaskawa/Motoman basic, advanced or customized programming training
- Moto Sim simulation software training
- Robotic weld process and programming training
For more information, contact:
Value Engineering and Automation Manager