PürCO2: Premium Beverage and Food Gases
It is PürCO2’s goal to be the best supplier of bulk CO2 in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa - Serving Restaurants, Convenience Stores, Resorts, Theme Parks, Tavern/Bars, Swimming Pools, Arenas, Stadiums, Fast Food and More! To achieve this goal, we strive to provide the best possible customer service. PürCO2 bulk CO2 delivery service is prompt and reasonable. Emergency assistance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Product waste costs your business money. We have solutions to minimize product waste to maximize your profit. Our PürCO2 Specialists will assess your current CO2 system to identify any potential loss/leakage and/or other issues that are associated to product waste.
PürCO2 Bulk CO2 System
PürCO2 utilizes an environmentally-friendly bulk CO2 system, saving you 20-25% compared to other bulk systems. Reduce your carbon footprint by eliminating CO2 venting and product loss with this greener and more efficient CO2 system.
Features and Benefits:
- An Integrated Regulator with both High and Low-Pressure Reliefs
- Safety Relief is Vented Outdoors
- Overfill protection during the filling process
- Lead protection after filling is complete
- Outside fill box with simplified fittings
This line monitor helps prevent TOTAL loss of CO2 in the event of a leak anywhere in the dispensing system. It saves time and money, as well as protecting employees and customers from the dangers of CO2 inhalation.
- Connects directly to your current CO2 source
- If a leak develops, the unit automatically stops the flow of CO2
- Automatically detects an empty bag in the box and stops the flow of CO2
- Equipped with a manual override system
- Trouble-free operation
Gas Blenders (Single, Double or Triple Blends)
Maintains draft beer carbonation from the first glass to the last, and reduces your pour costs. Dispensing with a precise gas blend will deliver the “brewery-fresh” taste in each and every glass. Consistent quality improves customer satisfaction. On-premise operation reduces pour cost by eliminating waste due to over-carbonation (foaming) and over-pours.
Mixed Gas Dispense System
Draft beer is gaining popularity from small pubs, to the restaurant bar, right on up to your local mirco-brewery establishments. Quality draft beers rely on a precision dispensing system to eliminate over-foaming or under-carbonation, increasing yields/profits and ultimately satisfying the customer, which increases loyalty.
Dispensing systems create their own nitrogen, providing beverage-grade taste in each and every glass. Consistent quality improves customer satisfaction. On-premise operation reduces pour cost by eliminating waste due to over-carbonation (foaming) and over-pours.
Economy Low-Pressure & High-Pressure Regulators
- Available in CO2 and Nitrogen
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI (low) or 10-110 PSI (high)
- Flow control inlet nipple filter
- Permanent quad-ring seal
- Enlarged CO2 Port for high volume
Choose from a wide variety of retail gases and sizes to meet all your needs.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2): Available in 5, 10, 20, 35, and 50 lb. cylinders
- Nitrogen: Available in 80, 115, 230, and 300 cu.ft. cylinders
- Beer Gas Mix (60/40 or 75/25): Available in 10, 20, and 50 lb. cylinders
- Helium: Available in 80, 122, and 291 cu.ft. cylinders
We can also fill low-pressure cryogenic systems or your customer-owned system!
For more information on contact: